Re: vi, vim not working correctly after today's f7t4 updates

On Friday 18 May 2007 13:26:42 Gerry Tool wrote:
> Yesterday or the day before, I used vim just fine.
>
> Today as a normal user:
> [gerry f7t4 ~]$ vi
> vim: error while loading shared libraries: libperl.so: cannot open
> [gerry f7t4 ~]$ vim
> vim: error while loading shared libraries: libperl.so: cannot open
>
> As root, vi works, but not vim:
> [root f7t4 ~]# vim
> vim: error while loading shared libraries: libperl.so: cannot open
>
> Anyone else seeing this or know the reason?
>
> Thanks.  Gerry

Another one eh?  Do you still have your yum logs laying around?  It appears
some people aren't getting the perl-libs package pulled in when they get the
new perl package, which for the life of me I can't reproduce :(

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora