Re: yum update gone awry

Will Woods said the following on 05/18/2007 09:36 PM Pacific Time:
On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 18:36 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:

I ran 'yum update' and had approx 143M of updates to install, but some
conflicts were reported. I ran 'yum clean' to start from scratch. Now there are no updates to install.

The kdelibs / kdesettings bug is known and should be fixed in the next
rawhide push, IIRC. Dunno why your updates disappeared, though.
-w

I resync'd with the mirror again and low and behold new repodata directory appeared.  Looks like my mirror was out of sync :(  Still have the kde* problem, but thanks for the heads up on it.

John