Bluetooth SCO patches missing?

I was playing around with the latest 2.6.21 kernel from Fedora, and
trying to get the ALSA plug-in for my Bluetooth SCO headset working.

Upon running my test, I get:

Message: fmt 5, channels: 1
ALSA lib pcm_sco.c:277:(sco_headset_hw_params) Unable to set number of
SCO buffers : please upgrade your Kernel !

Which would lead me to believe the patch for the SCO buffers hasn't made
it into Fedora, is this correct?