Re: f7t4 - PATA drive not recognized on Asus P4S8X-MX]

> Could drop the parallel ATA from the system but I have >100 GB of data
> on the drive, so I hope this can be fixed and I will be able to use the
> parallel drive after upgrading.
>
> lspci and dmesg from the running fc6 system attached.
>
> Anything else I could do to get a diagnosis?

Thats pretty complete. Can you stick it all in bugzilla as well and assign it
to me so it doesn't get lost. I've been doing some reworking on the SiS driver
but not found any bugs in the MulTol962/963 support so far.

An lspci -vvxxx would be useful in the bugzilla too