Smolt and Bugzilla

Hi,

I wanted to report a bug against smolt. It stopped working after
yesterdays rawhide updates.

[romal helios ~]$ smoltSendProfile
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/smoltSendProfile", line 102, in <module>
    print profile.getProfile()
  File "/usr/share/smolt/client/smolt.py", line 389, in getProfile
    return '\n'.join(printBuffer)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 6:
ordinal not in range(128)
[romal helios ~]$

Problem is, I don`t find smolt in the components list in Bugzilla. Isn't
smolt included or is it named differently ?

cu romal