Re: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:

 I am running F7, as far as I know fully updated. I can not install
ipw3945 or iwlwifi (from atrpms), because yum says, the right kernel
(/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.21-1.3142.fc7) is missing. The system does not even
seem to be aware of the existence of the adapter (it does work,
however, under Windows XP). I have no idea what to do next.

I've installed various modules from ATrpms by simply downloading the ones I want and manually install them. I get the same issue with wanting to update a non-existent kernel so, at least for now, I just do the manual installs. Works fine, lasts a long time...

--
Jeff Guerdat

The two most abundant things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
                                                         Harlan Ellison