Re: fedora-test-list Digest, Vol 39, Issue 56

JK> Those packages seem to have been built against the 3142 kernel
JK> build.  However if you're fully updated, you're running the 3189
JK> kernel.  When you use rawhide and test releases, 3rd party
JK> packages tend to lag behind a bit, especially those that need to
JK> build against the kernel.

It's perhaps also worth mentioning that I've been running the
dkms-ipw3945 driver package from Freshrpms, over about 40 kernel
releases and it has always rebuilt itself cleanly and painlessly at
boot.  (Not that any 3945 driver actually works for me, but that's a
different matter.)

 - J<