Re: Fedora 7 Final testing

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 11:43:18 -0400,
  Will Woods <wwoods redhat com> wrote:

> If you've got a bug on the blocker list, or if you have a system using
> software RAID or dmraid (aka BIOS-raid aka fakeraid) *please* try an
> install/upgrade from rawhide today. Upgrades on FC6 systems using
> software RAID on IDE drives are especially important.

I am upgrading a machine now that has two software raid arrays. The
arrays did not get degraded while the install is running. I won't know
until the upgrade has finished that there isn't a problem later.

Has the go nogo for decision 5/31 been made yet?

I found that despite the upgrade process being pretty slow, I was able to
keep from being bored by using ssh (after remembering the syntax for the ip
and route commands) to get to a remote host where I can read email and browse
the web (using lynx).