Gnucash still broken (gtkhtml3?)

So...I'm back on the leading edge of rawhide, and life seems mostly
good.  Is it just me, though, or is gnucash still broken?  It tells me
(on an x86_64 system):

  gnucash-bin: error while loading shared libraries: \
    libgtkhtml-3.8.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have libgtkhtml-3.13 from the gtkhtml3 package - but yum no longer
seems to know about gtkhtml3...

jon