request: someone with F7 RC2 i386 dvd iso downloaded

Hi,

I'm working on a proof of concept tool for downloading large images when the downloadee already has much of the content on the iso, with the intent to mostly use existing mechanisms / tools, and be more efficient than jigdo. I am keen to have someone who has downloaded the recent F7 i386 dvd iso run the following command on the iso file: iso-info -q -l -i /path/to/my/downloaded/F-7-i386-DVD.iso >F-7-i386-DVD.iso.iso-info.txt

The generated file is around 150-500kB in size. That's too big to send to this list, so compress it with bz2 {about 30kB}, and email to myself {off list}, preferably with a short reply on list to say that you have emailed the OP, so his request has been fulfilled.

I'll respond after work today,

Many thanks,
David T.