Re: request: someone with F7 RC2 i386 dvd iso downloaded - thanks

John Reiser wrote:
iso-info -q -l -i /path/to/my/downloaded/F-7-i386-DVD.iso

"isoinfo" is the correct spelling; "-q" is not accepted.
Compressed output has been sent to the original poster.

iso-info is the util that I have been using:
$ rpm -qf `which isoinfo`
mkisofs-2.01-10
$rpm -qf `which iso-info`
libcdio-0.77-3.fc6

It seems libcdio is in the development tree, same version. Any idea which one most distributions / fedora / and f development would normally install ? Is this a part of the CD library changes that have been mentioned on fedora-devel-list ?

Anyway, thanks to John for the file.

David Timms