Re: From Rawhide to Moonshine

Hi,

2007/5/31, Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli gmail com>:
I am sure some one has asked this before, but I can not find it: If
I am on F6.93 Rawhide with regular updates and want to shift to F7
Moonshine, what do I need to do? Will it update automatically into the
release version, or will I continue on Rawhide if I do not interfere
with the updates? If I want to end up with the F7 Moonshine release
version, do I need to: (a) do nothing, let the updater do its job (b)
modify the updater (c) boot from an install disk (d) take some other
action. Thanks!

considering that regular updating today will already take you past F7
and into the new Rawhide, it seems safe to say that you have to do
something. I am not sure what though. I guess, one can get a
fedora-release RPM somewhere what will do the job?

Niels