Re: From Rawhide to Moonshine

On 5/31/07, Niels Weber <nathelbiya gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

2007/5/31, Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli gmail com>:
> I am sure some one has asked this before, but I can not find it: If
> I am on F6.93 Rawhide with regular updates and want to shift to F7
> Moonshine, what do I need to do? Will it update automatically into the
> release version, or will I continue on Rawhide if I do not interfere
> with the updates? If I want to end up with the F7 Moonshine release
> version, do I need to: (a) do nothing, let the updater do its job (b)
> modify the updater (c) boot from an install disk (d) take some other
> action. Thanks!

considering that regular updating today will already take you past F7
and into the new Rawhide, it seems safe to say that you have to do
something. I am not sure what though. I guess, one can get a
fedora-release RPM somewhere what will do the job?

this should do:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/7/Fedora/i386/os/Fedora/fedora-release-7-3.noarch.rpm