Re: From Rawhide to Moonshine

Wietse Muizelaar wrote:

Thnx. Unfortunately, I updated this morning, and there were 117 (or
something like that) packages updated; but already with all kind of
fc8-suffixes. When I installed this rpm, is it possible in some more or
less easy way to revert those updates? Now I have a 'mixed' system,
which I would like to fix to a fedora7-system.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Do a clean installation. Reverting will be a pain that's not worth the time.

Rahul