Anyone finished F8rc3 i386 DVD download ?

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 2 12:07:57 UTC 2007

Hi again, if you finished the i386 dvd download already, would you be able to
email me an iso-info run against the DVD iso:
F8-rc3-dvd-i386.torrent

iso-info -q -l -i /home/old/8/Fedora-8-i386-DVD.iso
>Fedora-8-i386-DVD.iso.iso-info.txt
{from libcdio}.

Thanks in advance, that file compressed {200KB} will save 10+ hours of downloads
and 2GB+ of data transfer ;-) by using the RC1 that I downloaded last week as a base.

If "the list" would prefer such requests elsewhere please let me know :)

DaveT.