Re- Coexistience

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Mon Nov 5 03:04:52 UTC 2007

>IIRC a label of a file system is used inside of initrd.
That's great.  Put it out of easy reach.

When I did the normal installs, the F8 root had a unique label.
After all that is what the installer is supposed to guarantee.
Of course I had th change labels when I loaded Fedora with
only one drive connected.

Maybe Fedora doesn't like being on the third HD but booted
from the first HD with chainloader+1

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665