Werewolves of Raleigh

Oisin Feeley oisin.feeley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:50:03 UTC 2007

On Nov 8, 2007 1:21 PM, Pat Kane <pekane52 at gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>    >     Closed source takes away what's yours
>    >     But you'll never shake the horror
>    >     Until you taste the freedom and
>    >     The power of FEDORA!
>
> Do "Fedora" and "horror" really rhyme?

It's an assy-thingummy[1] if you've got a Boston accent. ;)

Oisin

[1] "I'm trying to think of a limerick," said Eustace. "Something like this:

Some kids who played games about Narnia
Got gradually balmier and balmier--"

"Well, Narnia and balmier don't rhyme, to begin with," said Lucy.

"It's an assonance," said Eustace.

"Don't ask him what an assy-thingummy is," said Edmund. "He's only
longing to be asked. Say nothing and perhaps he'll go away."