Fedora: please do not push transmission yet

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 17:50:19 UTC 2007

Hi Denis,

Found something rather disturbing when I updated to transmission from
updates-testing:

- Transmission lost the download path and port settings
- It automatically tried redownloading all the torrents from scratch
  (one would think it should pause by default if it recorded that the
torrent was successfully downloaded and is suddenly missing)

- I fixed the download path setting, which in 0.82 would result in
Tranmission picking up the old files. In 0.92, each torrent stubbornly
still uses the default setting (home directory).

Thankfully, reverting to 0.82 fixes things, but as it is, 0.92 is
broken really badly.

Thanks,

--
Michel