mouse pointer not working

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 14:44:12 UTC 2007

Dear all,

I have a TOSHIBA laptop running rawhide.  As of
today's updates, the pointer on the touchpad is not
responding.  I will attach the lspci of the machine
along with xorg.conf file in case it is relevant.

Also, my default desktop on that machine was KDE, as
of some update, the machine logs into GNOME, is
something wrong happening that now I cannot login to
KDE because gdm is not working in order to start KDE.

This is not a big problem as I like both, but I wonder
if some update broke KDE as it no longer starts when I
type startx because of XINT:  error message.

Thanks,

Antonio

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs