Fedora 8 Test Update: wpa_supplicant-0.5.7-17.fc8

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 15:21:05 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 09:13 +0000, Mike C wrote:
> <updates <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:
>

> > * Thu Nov 15 2007 Dan Williams <dcbw <at> redhat.com> - 0.5.7-17
> > - Start after messagebus service (rh #385191)
> > - Fix initscript 'condrestart' command (rh #217281)
>
> Just tested on fully up to date f8 system and installed this version -
> wpa_supplicant fails to load at boot and still gives the dbus error.
> Sorry - but more work is needed to get this fixed.

This is a *test* update - just to be sure, you *do* have the
updates-testing repository enabled? You only mentioned having a "fully
up-to-date f8 system".

If possible, you should report this in bodhi to make sure the
developers / release engineers see it:
http://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/
(You'll need a Fedora Account to use Bodhi, for now)

This is where the testing/feedback on test updates should go.

For now, I've commented on that update for you:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/FEDORA-2007-3401

That ensures that the update won't be pushed live until this works
right.

-w