fedora rawhide images

Mohammed Omar omar at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Nov 27 06:47:59 UTC 2007

Hi Andrew,

>Rawhide isn't regularly built into images other than the test1, test2,
>test3
> builds before major releases.  You can network install from the mirrors or
> download the packages to a local repository and install that way (or install F8
> and update from there).

You might be knowing from my previous mails that , I do Fedora testing
on Power at IBM. Basically Lab machines will not have access to internet
to install it from the network bcoz of authentication issues. Ofcourse,
i do nfs/http/ftp installations through ISO images.Don't I have another
option to get images for Rawhide. And also ppc is going to be secondary
architecture for Fedoara, Will I get atleast released Images
(Alpha/Beta/RC) for ppc arch??

--thanks
omar