F8T3-Latest updates

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:08:17 UTC 2007

I installed latest updates for kernel  2.6.23-0.224.rc9.git6.fc8 and
xorg and my system with intel graphic driver works fine. This is for
all the folks using intel graphic adapter that had problems in the
past.!!!!
Anyway I am planning two system with F8T3 running, the first used
normally in my office, the other for last updates testing.

At the moment I miss only the latest updates from alsa: now I have to
download and compile from alsa website.....why not un updated alsa in
F8T3???

Tnx all

--
Antonio Montagnani