[opensuse-offtopic] Red Hat Linux users must pay (fwd)

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Thu Oct 11 10:13:23 UTC 2007

Keith Roberts wrote:
> Very funny?? article from opensuse list. This was THE reason I dumped
> SuSE distro last November, and came over to Fedora Core 6. I was quite
> satisfied with running SuSE Linux untill MS's IP protection deal
> (racket??) with Novell came about.
>
> Please keep up the good work with Fedora & RHEL.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Keith Roberts

Has M$ released any list that show what and how users and developers
are "*violating the firm's intellectual property*" ....

I think it's time that Legal **Grins*** their teeth's and go medieval on
their ass...
Force M$ put there money where their mouth is and show how we are*
 "violating the firm's intellectual property"*

At least legal cant sit idle while M$ discretized Red Hat and its users
and open source developers.

Best regards.
               Johann B.

--

Johann B. Gudmundsson. RHCE,CCSA
Unix System Engineer.
Taeknigardi, Dunhaga 5.			Email:		johannbg at hi.is
IS-107 Reykjavik.			Phone:		+354-525-4267
Iceland.				  Fax:		+354-552-8801