Fedora 7 Test Update: kdepim-3.5.7-10.svn20070926.ent.fc7

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Oct 13 23:58:53 UTC 2007

Mike Cohler <mike.cohler <at> gmail.com> writes:
> One little bug I found so far - if you have larger than normal font
> set as default for a user for accessibility reasons then switching to
> enterprise headers (View->Headers->Enterprise headers) results in the
> start of text underneath the header block and therefore the first
> section of the mail text is unreadable.

Thanks for the bug report. However, you'll probably have more luck getting this
fixed quickly if you report it to the upstream bug tracker at:
http://bugs.kde.org

> Hopefully this can easily be fixed.

Probably. But as this is not a regression (current KMail doesn't have this
feature at all), it shouldn't block moving the update to stable, it fixes some
3.5.6->3.5.7 regressions which are much worse than this rendering glitch in a
non-default feature.

        Kevin Kofler