Ndiswrapper problems with kernels 2.6.23-6.fc8-i686

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Sun Oct 14 14:58:24 UTC 2007

I used to use the Livna thing but quit because it always seemed to lag behind the kernel and then it would not work until it was updated.

Me a maintainer?!?!? I'm just a ding-dong that likes to experiment with Fedora. I have only been messing with it about two years and am definitely no rocket scientist when it comes to Linux (I'm the VP of a construction company and also do the MIS stuff - mostly the "other" operating system - but I now have eight machines running Linux). Most of what I post is probably chuckled at by y'all that really know what you are doing.

Arch
www.tuparks.com