yum update gave ts_done name in te is x during updates yesterday

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 31 12:32:11 UTC 2007

On rawhide,

Noticed the following in the yum log:
Oct 29 23:22:16 Updated: NetworkManager-glib - 1:0.7.0-0.5.svn3030.fc8.i386
Oct 29 23:22:16 selinux-policy: ts_done name in te is
NetworkManager-glib should be selinux-policy

and so forth see attach.
Was going to bz it, but found some others: 295621 {closed} 307541
{dropped from target list}.

So the issue may have returned ?

{Just in case it's relevant: I didn't notice the err as the machine
updated, only in the logs. I was looking at the logs because the machine
was having trouble getting a dhcp address on a pccard xircom realport.
service network stop showed only stopping lo, not eth0.
service network start showed lo up, then dhcp trying to logon. When I
looked back at the machine, it had attempts to ping the router address
once each time, repeated at least 5 times down the screen. I didn't get
a capture of that though. I then checked the weird stuff in the yum log,
and was going to check bugzilla {but no network}; a restart solved the
network issue.

DaveT.