rawhide i386 live image available

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Wed Sep 26 17:26:33 UTC 2007

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 10:00:58PM -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> A new rawhide-based live image is now available for testing.  The only
> http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents//rawhide-i386-Live-20070925.torrent

1. I get an error loading libncursesw.so.5:

$ less
less: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libncursesw.so.5:
invalid ELF header

I'd like to test the media, but:

2. I have a question about the "Test media and boot Live CD" option.
It appears to boot the kernel, then test the image before booting up
all the way.  I ran this option and had to leave my desk.  When I got
back, the desktop was already up and running.  How do I see what the
result of the media test was?