No KDE 3.5.x in F9?

Scott (angrykeyboarder) geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Tue Apr 1 04:08:31 UTC 2008

The "other guys" (i.e. Mandriva, openSUSE & Ubuntu) also have KDE 4 in
their beta, but they also have the more stable (and useable) KDE 3 as
well.

KDE 4 looks great, but it beyond buggy (I've tried it in all of the above
distros).  Fedora is no exception. I was using it yesterday and it's a
disaster. You could spend all day filing bug reports. :)

So why not have KDE 3 also? KDE 4 is not really useable as of yet.

--
            Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com