rpm not working

Dominik Sandjaja dominik at dadadom.de
Thu Apr 3 20:19:08 UTC 2008

Hi,

is the actual question in your local language or in English?
I have on my German system the question in German, the y/N in English
and I have to press j (for German "ja"=yes) to proceed.
And just checked your Italian translation, it also is translated as
"[y/N]", which seems to be incorrect.

Cheers,
Dominik

--