Testers Hardware...

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 03:28:58 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 9:14 PM, Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com> wrote:

>  That sounds like a really good idea.

I second that.  Together with the NeedsRetesting whiteboard tag,  this
would be really cool for developers to go to - sorry I didn't respond
earlier today.  I do most of my install testing in VMWare Server
(1.0.4 running on a centos/rhel4 host right now)` I do have a physical
HP dv6000 laptop that I can use (it's x86_64 and running rawhide).
Towards the end of the cycle, I fully intend to upgrade (read:
reinstall preserving /home) my main workstation, which is a Dell
Precision 390 - but that's not a "disposable" machine like the others
are.

We should throw this on a wiki page somewhere.  Volunteers?