flicker/refresh when "slide show" background selected (e.g. "Waves")

Tom London selinux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:09:40 UTC 2008

Running latest Rawhide, intel graphics/compiz, if I select a screen
background that is a "slideshow" (instead of a PNG, e.g.), the screen
appears to flicker intermittently (say, 1-3 times per minute).

I was trying out the new "Waves" background when I noticed this, but
it happens with other "slideshow" backgrounds. Goes away if I reselect
a PNG background (e.,g., "Default" - looks like Infinity).

Anyone else seeing this?

tom
--
Tom London