F9 and selinux

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Sat Apr 5 19:15:51 UTC 2008

Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 05 April 2008 19:43:50 Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
>
>> Anne Wilson wrote:

>>> I followed up with a details report to the list with 'selinux errors' in
>>> the subject, but that was a couple of hours ago and I haven't seen it
>>> yet. Should I send it again in the morning?
>>>
>>> Anne
>>>
>> You can also just file a bug report and and attach the file to that bug
>> report.
>>

> Johann - I started a bug report, but got hung up on the component.  The
> problem is selinux, but there isn't a component offered called selinux, is
> there?  I couldn't see one.  So - what component do I file it under?
>
> Anne

?

Log in to bugzilla (
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/query.cgi?GoAheadAndLogIn=1 )
Choose new, choose fedora ( Fedora products ) ,click in components, press s
press page down 11 times and you should see

selinux-doc
selinux-policy
selinux-policy-mls
selinux-policy-strict
selinux-policy-targeted

Then file it against selinux-policy and Dan will take from there..

Best regards
                    Johann B.