Encryption support in Anaconda failing

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 6 22:17:48 UTC 2008

Dave Lehman wrote:
>> You want me to reinstall with encryption support and boot into rescue
>> mode and do this or would the init script from the a non encrypted
>> installation do?
>
> It would have to be from the initrd that failed to boot, so that means
> the former.
>
> Also, I am curious about what the "latest rawhide snapshot" is. What
> versions of anaconda and mkinitrd are in the tree?

By latest rawhide snapshot, I meant the latest one in

http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/ specifically to do installer testing.

> Really, this would be best handled via bugzilla. Is there any reason why
> we are not using it?

Just wanted some help to know what information to provide. I will
collect and file a bug report. One particular thing that might be
different from what you have tested with is that I have downloaded the
live image, ran livecd-iso-to-disk and installed from a USB stick.

Rahul