nemiver i386 not listed in repo

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sat Apr 12 09:55:42 UTC 2008

I think I finally figured this out.

I was able to patch the build scripts a bit to build the nemivercommon
shared library as a versioned DSO, and tweaked those same scripts to
install to $LIBDIR instead of $LIBDIR/nemiver, so now we have in the
main package:

/usr/lib64/libnemivercommon.so.0 -> libnemivercommon.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib64/libnemivercommon.so.0.0.0

And in the devel subpackage, the arch-specific, unversioned symlink is
properly created:

/usr/lib64/libnemivercommon.so -> libnemivercommon.so.0.0.0

The nemiver binary properly is linked to the versioned DSO
(libnemivercommon.so.0) so that works well, also.

I've just committed the update to CVS, and will let Koji churn through
the builds while I get some much-needed sleep. =)

Assuming no problems, I'll sync the version update to F-8 and F-7 soon,
too.

Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479