KDE nightmare

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:48:41 UTC 2008

Jim wrote:
> I went to remove the Fedora task manager at bottom left, to put the old
> Task Manager Widget in place, but it isinsistant at putting it at bottom
> right.
> the tray and clock went over to the left.
> Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone.
> When I do a right click to move widgets on bottom tool bar ,nothing
> wants to move where you want it to go.

I believe a prior email on this subject said something like 'you have to remove
them all and start adding again to get them in a certain order', something like
that.. they float based on the order you add them.

> Please help.
> Don't these developer know when they got a good thing and to leave it at
> that, This one feature that works great the old way.

Not the right place to discuss that, the kde lists are, just because its useless
to do here (really).

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29