KDE 4.1 Panel

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Tue Aug 19 20:17:42 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 19 August 2008 20:55:50 Jim wrote:
> I finally figured that out, but!! , now when I add a clock widget and
> move it to the far right, it wants to move it back to the center of
> panel, the shaded white box the clock is in is to wide and it won't
> allow the clock to stay to the right.

Maybe because you have selected the "align panel to center", no? :-)
In the configuration bar you have three types of alignment, the usual for
paragraphs on word processors. At the same time you have two type of delimiter
markers on each extreme, one for the minimum and another for the maximum size.

--
José Abílio