Shtt!!

David Hagood david.hagood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:20:21 UTC 2008

I've noticed that there is a Zeroconf service description for apt
servers. Perhaps a similar definition should be made for Fedora, such
that the network install can search for local install servers via
Zeroconf.

That keeps things simple for most users (they pull from the mirrorlist)
but for somebody who does have a local mirror, they can set up the
appropriate Zeroconf entry in Avahi and then it works for them.

I know that in a business environment, being able to set up an Avahi
entry would make doing multiple installs all the easier.