/sbin/udevsettle ?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 15:03:01 UTC 2008

Dear fellow testers,

upon installing updates in rawhide report, I encountered a message from udev

the program /bin/bash called upon '/sbin/udevsettle' the program will stop working in future releases /udevadm ??? settle <options>, this will stop working in future releases.

The message is different of course, but it does appear in the screen since I have rhgb and quiet removed from /boot/grub/grub.conf .

Just a heads up if anyone encounters it, or knows what happened.  Let us know.

Regards,

Antonio