Where has the F10 DVD iso file gone?

Christopher A. Williams chriswfedora at cawllc.com
Wed Dec 31 17:04:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-12-31 at 10:19 -0600, Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, Christopher A. Williams <chriswfedora at cawllc.com> said:
> > As they own the distribution, the Fedora team absolutely needs to take
> > ownership of fixing the overall issue. No excuses. That would allow
> > groups like Fedora Unity to do what they do more easily. I'm willing to
> > be a part of that process on an as available basis, but like others I
> > still have my day job I need to do to feed my family. My wife has also
> > made it perfectly clear that I need to continue being "Dad" to our kids
> > and a husband to her (which is a good thing, by the way).
>
> So, it's okay for you to make excuses why you can't help more, but you
> demand other volunteers do more?

Nice try.

No what I said is that I'm willing to do what I am able to do.

What I am NOT willing to do is to make promises I know I can't keep. I
make no bones or excuses about it. More of us should try that. It would
help negotiating the process of fixing the problem between all of us
faster and much more painless...

--
"Only two things are infinite,

-- Albert Einstein