Where has the F10 DVD iso file gone?

Christopher A. Williams chriswfedora at cawllc.com
Wed Dec 31 17:08:09 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-12-31 at 11:35 -0500, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 09:12:12AM -0700, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> > Shall I try to repeat the process with jigdo to make the others
> > happy...?
>
> Have you tried an HTTP install, additionally specifying the updates
> repo?  After all, why should you download an entire DVD iso when you
> might not need all those packages.

Because the goal was to create an updated ISO and (ideally) USB drive to
install from.

I agree that HTTP installs are a solution for certain situations, but
they don't cover the need I'm trying to address. That includes systems
that, at least at the time of install, might not necessarily be
connected or might not have a fast Internet connection...

--
By all means marry;

--Socrates