rawhide report: 20080205 changes

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:11:04 UTC 2008

Richard Hally wrote:
> Andrew Farris wrote:
>> Richard Hally wrote:
>>> Yes, same problem, dep problem not listed on the broken dep report.
>>
>> It looks like two dbus builds were canceled and it may have kept them
>> from getting into that repo build, but the next version is built and
>> will satisfy that conflict, it just is not in the repo.
>>
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=179
>>
> so, the question is why didn't the problem show up in the broken dep
> part of the report?

I don't know the answer to that, but just making the observation that a canceled
build is slightly out of the ordinary and may be a corner case that led to it
being missing from the report.  The other possibility is that it in fact is not
a dependency problem, but rather a conflict, which may not ever be reported in
the broken dependencies list... I can't ever recall seeing it.