Intermittant software raid issues with rawhide, what component to file against?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Feb 7 18:32:48 UTC 2008

I have been having some intermittant problems booting where a raid device
isn't usable and the boot halts. I have only gone through this twice,
but both times the first time it happened it referred to one of the
two mirrors, after rebooting it referred to the other such array and
then the third reboot worked. I have some other arrays with just one
device in the mirror and those weren't a problem either time I had to
go through that process.
In both cases the error message referred to a problem with the superblock,
but I expect the real problem was that the array wasn't set up properly.
I am not sure what component to file this under? (As of yesterday, a search
for rawhide bugs mentioning raid in the summary turned up zilch.)