are Yum Yumex working fine??

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:02:39 UTC 2008

Antonio M wrote:
> when I use yumex and I get the list, list is not in the correct order
> as it was previously (at least in alphabetical order..)
> yumex-2.0.3-2.fc9
> yum-3.2.11-1.fc9
>
> any comment??

There are definitely alphabetical listing order problems with yumex.  The list
of installed, available, and searched sub-lists are in strange orderings.

For instance, NetworkManager is right in the middle of the lowercase a's.

The uppercased package names appear to be in order with the exception of
NetworkManager, but the lowercases are randomly spread around before, in
between, and after uppercases.