howto remove fedora?

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Sat Feb 16 01:36:36 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 04:41, Riku Seppälä wrote:
> I have to send my laptop to repairs and I really don't want to hear any
> hints from them that the hardware is broken because of fedora.

Yank the hard drive.  Most vendors won't argue with you unless you are
sending it in for a defect in the hard drive.  Many people keep personal
or business information on their computers that they would prefer not to
share with some random PC tech who happens to get nosy.

Of course if your laptop doesn't have an easily removable drive my idea
probably isn't worth much except as something to keep in mind for your
next laptop purchase.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!