Greasemonkey scripts to help bug triaging

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 23:26:15 UTC 2008

Some people took an interest in adding to their bug forms some
buttons to ease the pain of bug triaging (see
http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/Screenshot.png for an example
what I get with my RH-employee account). Unfortunately, the form
is sufficiently different for RH-employees comparing to the
volunteer bug triagers that my original GM scripts didn't work.
So, I have created a version which should work for
non-RH-employees.

It is Greasemonkey script so you have to download that and make
yourself familiar with GM behavior, and it is available at
http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/scripts/bugzillaFedoraButtons.user.js
(or in a git repository on
http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/repo/greasemonkey.git/).

The script is meant to be upgraded by everybody to produce the
desired behavior, and current version doesn't reflect current
texts on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses

Any comments, bug reports, RFE (especially missing buttons) are
very welcomed.

Best,

Matěj