Firefox language

Joachim Frieben joachim.frieben at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:16:38 UTC 2008

On 1/17/08, Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com> wrote:

> after installing firefox-3.0-0.beta2.11.nightly20080115.fc9, it seemed
> that it forgot to speak italian and reverted to English.... :-)
>
> --
> Antonio Montagnani
> Skype : antoniomontag

Come on, if you run "rawhide" on your system, it's a good idea to follow the
"rawhide" build reports at least. "rawhide" is the ## development ## tree
where breakage is expected to happen at any time. In the present
[favourable] case, this "breakage" had even been announced in advance.
For newbies or production use, a released version like F8
might is clearly the better choice, so you might consider that one. Here the
relevant excerpt from yesterday's report:

firefox-3.0-0.beta2.11.nightly20080115.fc9
* Tue Jan 15 2008 Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com> 3.0-0.beta2.11
- Temporarily disable langpacks while we're on the bleeding edge