Current Rawhide just a bit too raw

gjohnson5 tonyjohn5 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 16:03:12 UTC 2008

On a side note Kevin and Rex seems to be doing a good job with KDE 4.0
Ive been using it and I haven't seen many issues at all.  At this point it's
an adjustment from Kde 3for me from the users standpoint, but functionally
it seems to be there

Once the applicaiton are designed to work with kde 4.0 then manybe more bugs
will arise , but KDE 4.0 is working well for me ever since they published
the rpms  (I built as many as I could from src.rpm) but still seems to be
working well