compiling Rawhide kernel

Robert M. Albrecht romal at gmx.de
Sat Jan 26 15:14:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

one has just to be stubborn; ignore the warnings you will get a working kernel.

It seems the warnings aren`t that important and all works out. The
documentation is still ok.

The only problem is the kernel-name %buildid. I`m not sure if it does not
work or if I made a mistake, but the generated kernel has the generic-name.

cu romal