How to list the version of installed packages in repository?

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 11:03:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just enabled updates-testing repo and tried some packages, now I
want to revert (downgrade) to release version. How should I do this? I
have installed "allow downgrade" plugin, but it requires package
versions to be specified on command line (since there is only one
choice, why should it ask for this?)

I cannot find package versions easily, "yum list available" returns
nothing since the package is already "installed", and "yum list all"
can only return the "installed" records. Plain "yum list" can return
everything, though it is so hard to use.

Thanks!

--
bbbush ^_^