Prep for F7 EOL Closure - proposed change to bug close text

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 10 13:08:13 UTC 2008

John Poelstra wrote:
> If you have any proposed changes to the text please reply to the list by
> 2008-05-26 and then I'll transfer the final version to the wiki and file
> with Eng Ops.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> === START ====
>
> Fedora 7 went to end-of-life status on June 13, 2008.  Fedora 7 will no
> longer maintained or receive updates. As a result we are closing this bug.
>
> If you can reproduce this bug against a currently maintained version of
> Fedora please feel free to reopen thus bug against that version.
>
> Thank you for reporting this bug and we are sorry it could not be fixed.

Noticed this a bit late while searching for another message, but if it
hasn't happened yet, perhaps:
    "Fedora 7 went to"
=> "Fedora 7 changed to"
{=> "Fedora 7 was changed to" } maybe ?

    "Fedora 7 will no longer maintained or receive updates"
=> "Fedora 7 will no longer be maintained, which means that it will not
receive any further security or bug fix updates."

DaveT.